2.20.2011

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Joy of Love, Day 20: When they are home. (I'm glad this class isn't a college course because I would be failing miserably by now!) When everyone is home, the house has such a different energy. There is more laughter and a more relaxed feeling all around. But, with Abby feeling under the weather and Mckenzie on the mend, the house feels kind of empty. Abby wanted to play some, but I found her spending more time on the couch than normal. She is running a fever and coughing still. I hope she feels better tomorrow. Mckenzie is starting to get back to her spunky little self, but she has a ways to go. Poor kid doesn't like her medicine and I have to threaten to take away her pacifier to get her to take it or sneak it into her mouth when she isn't looking. I'm just glad she hasn't decided to spit it back at me yet! We skyped with Scott today. He is doing good. I had to do some grocery shopping today and I am so thankful for online shopping. It was the easiest grocery trip ever. Less than 45 minutes from pickup to put away. It was a very easy process and the customer service was exceptional. I even got flowers for being a new customer! Both girls went to bed pretty easily tonight. I am so thankful for that. I could really use a good night's rest myself.
001
003edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers