2.18.2011

Friday, February 18, 2011

Mckenzie's fever broke last night! She is still feeling kind of rough. I didn't even make her change out of her pj's to drop Abby at school. One of the other moms let Abby stand in line with them so I didn't have to stay there with Mckenzie. I was very thankful for that. I called the CVS to see if I could use the drive-thru to get some Children's Motrin. They said sure. I am so glad I didn't have to bring Mckenzie into the store. I don't want to run out and have to beg someone to go buy some for me again. Mckenzie and I came home and hung out on the couch. She wasn't in the mood to do a whole lot so we looked at books and watched some tv. Abby had a great day at school and wanted to play with her friends after class. She wasn't happy with me at all when I said we couldn't play with anyone today and she walked ahead of me to the car and didn't talk to me on the way home. I feel bad that she has had to give up so much this week. We skyped with Scott today. He played in another poker tournament and took third place. I am glad there is something for him when he isn't working. It was nice chatting, although neither one of us had much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers