2.24.2011

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I meant to take a picture for Joy of Love today, but I just didn't get around to it. Maybe tomorrow.... The girls slept in this morning. A miracle for sure. They both need the sleep in order to get up and running around again. We stayed in for most of the day, only going out for gymnastics. Abby had a great lesson tonight and made it 2/3 the way up the rope! And, she can almost do a backwards flip on the bar (I can't remember the name of it, but her teacher was so excited that she can almost do it!)! I am so proud of how far she has come since we started gymnastics. She really puts forth the effort and loves to do it. Mckenzie just enjoys running around and bouncing, but her skills are increasing too. Mckenzie was so cute today. She sat down on my lap with a huge smile on her face and started counting on her own. She counted to five, showing me each number on her fingers over and over. Each time she did it, her smile got bigger and I could see how proud she was to do it. She can count higher than that, but it takes a lot of prompting, so it was fun to watch her do it all on her own! I plan on sending both girls to school tomorrow, so hopefully no one will get a fever tonight. I'm not sure if I'm going to come back home and take a nap or head to the store and buy a phone. Decisions decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers