2.01.2011

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am taking a photography class called the Joy of Love. I hope it helps improve my skills a bit and gives me new ideas on ways to photograph the girls. Today is day 1 and the topic is: what they do The girls look to help in the kitchen so I thought that might be a good thing to get a photo of today. The girls helped me bake some cookies today and had lots of fun eating the frosting! I got the replacement bookcase from PBK yesterday and I put it together without difficulty today. It looks great in Abby's room and she was so excited to help put her books and toys on it. I feel so accomplished since I never put anything together anymore. Why do it when Scott is so much better at it than me? We had church tonight and Abby was so excited to see her friend from school there again. Scott, you won't believe it, but the pastor actually remembered my name today. Last week he told me he was going to do it and he did. We will see if he remembers on Sunday! The kids did a craft project and Mckenzie really enjoyed it because it was very messy! Bedtime tonight was no fun again. Mckenzie fought going to sleep until 10pm. Two hours past her bedtime. I don't know what her deal was. Nothing I tried was working. Luckily, Abby went to bed like a champ. I don't know what I did tonight that was so different than last night, but whatever it was, it worked.

003edit
So here is my photo for Joy of Love, day 1
002edit

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pink frosting! Did they help decorate them too? :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers