2.02.2011

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

School was delayed again today due to weather so Abby didn't start until noon today. I'm not sure exactly what was so bad about the weather this morning, but it is what it is. It made for a leisurely morning getting ready. After we dropped Abby at school, Mckenzie and I ran to the post office to mail a package to Daddy. I hope my treat makes it to him in one piece! We got back home and it was time for Mckenzie to take her nap. A friend sent a care package today for the girls and I. It was a very nice surprise. So, thank you! It has been a long month and it was nice to get a little pick me up in the mail. I realize the girls and I are the lucky ones in this whole situation considering we have each other at the end of the day, but it has been hard lately with Mckenzie struggling with bedtime. I just wish there was someone here to help me figure it out. I can't imagine how tough this is for Scott and I don't mean to take anything away from what he is going through. It is funny how our perspective changes based on our situation. Today when Skyping with Scott, the girls were being very loud and it was getting on my nerves, but for Scott, he said he didn't mind it at all. I know he misses his girls a lot! Bedtime with Mckenzie was miserable again tonight. 2.5 hours to get her to fall asleep. Thank God Abby went straight to bed again.


The Joy of Love assignment for day two is: how they look. I took a few photos of Mckenzie and I think this one shows her spirited personality.
022edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers