2.13.2011

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Joy of Love, day 13: Routines.  We have so many routines around here, but one that I am really proud of is the fact that Abby makes her own bed.  I wish I could say she does it every day, but she does it more days than not. And sometimes she needs reminding and other days she has it made before I can even ask her. She's just like me. Somedays I really want to make the bed and other days, I could care less. I do force myself to make it though, because if I'm expecting her to do it, then I guess I should do it as well!
066 copy

Another Sunday. We headed to church even though I was feeling so lazy about going. Once I got there, I was glad to have made it. It is always such a great feeling to worship with others. The girls were a little rambuctious during the service today. Mckenzie couldn't decide what she wanted to do and Abby was very noisy for some strange reason. Usually she is happy to color quietly, but not today. When it was time for the children's message, Abby ran to the front and Mckenzie stayed back with me. A few minutes into it, she decided to she wanted to go as well so I let her go. She walked to the front, looked around and then ran back. She did that a couple of times before deciding to stay back with me. We saw some friends from Abby's school and chatted with them after the service. Then we ran to Target to get a few things for the house and some groceries. It was a quick trip and both girls behaved very well. The rest of the day was quiet. Abby worked on her homework while Mckenzie napped. After that it was a little Wiggles(I am starting to wonder if there will ever be a Wiggle free week around here!) and then bath and bed. Mckenzie threw a big fit about going to bed tonight. I decided just to lay with her because she has started coughing quite a bit this evening and I want her to get her rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers