4.13.2010

Abby came into my room sometime last night. I was too tired to get up so I offered to let her sleep in my bed. The dog opened Mckenzie's door up this morning and ended up waking my sleeping beauty. So, we started off bright and early today! It was cold and rainy for most of the day so that took the park off our to do list. I was actually looking forward to going since it has been quite a few days since we have been and I can tell the kids really need to burn some energy. My few minutes of me time in the shower came to a quick end when Mckenzie came in carrying Abby's piggy bank. Before I could get to Mckenzie, she dropped the bank, shattering it all over the floor. Of course she wasn't wearing shoes, but thankfully, she didn't get cut. So, we all got dressed and headed to Target. Like I need an excuse to go to Target, but buying a piggy bank worked for me! That being said, after we paid for our stuff and started for home, Abby said "Momma, we didn't get my piggy pank (she says pank, not bank)". So, we turned around and went back to Target to give them some more money! It was still raining after nap time so I set up a pretend park in the living room. They loved the change of scenery from playing in the family room. I wish we had a playroom because now both rooms look like a tornado has traveled through. We picked up once, but someone is always pulling something else out. I guess I will deal with it tomorrow. I don't feel like cleaning now that the girls are in bed. We had to rush our bedtime routine because I ordered in some food and when I called, they said 35 minutes. Perfect. We could have eaten at 6:15. But, the food didn't show up until after 7 pm. The girls were starving and they get a little cranky when they are hungry and they were tired too. Good times! I think Dakota has a large tick on her belly. I have never seen one with so much fluid before, so I think I will try to get her an appt at the vet tomorrow to have it removed. Just looking at the thing, I am pretty sure I would gag if I tried to remove it. It is so nasty looking. I am kicking myself for not getting her started back on her flea/tick prevention sooner!

Abby likes when Mckenzie pushes her around on this toy. Mckenzie can hardly do it, but she tries and she grunts as she does it. It is too cute to watch!

1 comment:

  1. What! I love procedures! Just grab some tweezers and yank it out! Fun! Our dogs don't get fleas/ticks though. And we never remember the flea/tick meds. I think Herschie has only had one ever.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers