4.26.2010

Another rainy day! But that meant the girls got to wear the cute raincoats I got for them at Gymboree! Abby had school this morning and she was disappointed that I wasn't going to be coming into her class with her. She appears to love having me in her class and doesn't understand why I can't go every day she does. Mckenzie was so cranky again today. I think it might be allergies bothering her. I'm not sure. Scott was supposed to be leaving on a trip tomorrow, but it got cancelled! Yeah! I know there will be another one right around the corner, but it is nice to know he will be around for a few more days. We really didn't do a whole lot today. We just hung out inside doing puzzles and running races. Abby loved to race against me and win! Mckenzie had to watch Cars again today. I don't know what she would do without it! (And I don't know what I would either). Tried to figure out this whole CT scan that Mckenzie still needs to get done as I hadn't gotten a referral letter in the mail. So I called the referral clinic and they told me they never received the paperwork. Then she said I don't need a referral (after being told previously that I did) and that the doctor who wants it done needs to order it and not our pediatrician. Ok. whatever. it was too late in the day to call the ENT's office so I planned on doing that tomorrow. But as I was on the elliptical tonight, the ENT actually called to see if we had gotten the CT done yet. I was so blown away that he would call at 8:30 in the evening to check up on her. I am amazed at his dedication to his patients. When I relayed what was going on, he told me I had to get the pediatrician to order it. So, tomorrow since Scott has to go to work, he said he would stop by the pediatrician's office to have them order it. I would really like to get this taken care of before summer so I am hoping this is the end of it. Sorry to rant about this. I wish I had someone to tell me exactly what I need for this specific situation instead of different answers every day.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished that one!!! I liked it. I cried and cried. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers