4.25.2010

It was a lazy, rainy day at our house. PJ's until the middle of the afternoon and lots of Daddy time for the girls since he will be travelling again soon. We played Wii and colored and made some glitter pictures. Scott colored a Santa picture and Abby decided it wasn't colorful enough and finished it off for him. She loves to use random colors all over the place. Santa ended up with one yellow and one brown eyebrow! I gave the girls a bath this afternoon and then we headed out to Best Buy, followed by dinner at Red Lobster. Abby loves eating there and the last few times she has asked to go, it has been "closed" ;) She even ate shrimp tonight. Usually we just order the kids mac and cheese. Mckenzie was cranky all evening. The restaurant was too busy to let her run around and that did not sit well with her at all. I finally ended up taking her to the car. We stopped by Barnes and Noble on the way home so I could find a book. Staying at home with the kids has allowed me some time to read and so I was in need of another good book. Scott stayed with the kids so they could play with the train table and I got a few minutes of me time wandering around the aisles. On the way home, Abby kept telling us that if glass is knocked over it could start a fire (we drove past a burned house). I kept disagreeing with her and she kept right on arguing. I don't know if I wasn't understanding her or what. We finally agreed that if glass was knocked over it could break. That is until she said "and then it could start a fire..." Oh well. I tried.
Abby fixed her own hair today and I just had to get a picture of it. She has at least 5 barrettes in!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers