4.12.2010

Mckenzie had her doctor's appointment today so Abby had to miss class. Last week she was on spring break and she kept asking when she gets to go to school. I felt bad making her miss another day, but there was just no way I would have been able to pick her up from school on time. The doctor confirmed the lump is a dermoid cyst and wants to get a CT scan done. After that, it sounds like we are going to have it removed since it is so close to her eye. The doctor said he could do it, but offered me the name/referral to another doctor who specializes in this kind of procedure. So, I just have to figure out how to get the CT scan done. The doctor's office didn't give me a specific place to go and I have no idea how it works with our insurance. Makes me wish we were back in Florida where I knew where to go to get things done. So I guess tomorrow I will call the insurance company and see what kind of information I can get from them. We stopped at a mall in Princeton to get the kids some lunch. I had promised them Chick-fil-A if they were good at the doctor's office and they both behaved! Abby didn't even interrupt me when the doctor was talking, which is a first for that kid. She always has something to say. I don't know why I even tried to do a little shopping because it was well past Mckenzie's nap time and she was cranky. I got some pretty ugly looks from a couple of other shoppers when Mckenzie started screaming. So, we headed out, but not before the girls could ride a couple of those car rides. They both had a blast "driving". Mckenzie was making car noises and turning the steering wheel as fast as her little hands would go! Abby through the biggest tantrum tonight. She wanted to eat supper outside, but I said no because it was a little chilly. She got so mad and she even hit me. I tried sending her to time out, but she was saved by Scott's phone call. Normally, I wouldn't have answered, but he only gets one 15 minute call a day where he is at and I didn't want to miss talking to him. Abby was still angry and starting throwing laundry at me while I was talking on the phone. It was crazy! What was even crazier though, was the second I was off the phone, she started to help me pick up the clothes and apologized. Then she went to the dinner table and didn't complain again. I am so glad it is almost my bedtime. I stayed up until almost 3 am reading a book and the girls were wide awake at 7 this morning. So, I am a little tired tonight. Sorry I didn't get any pictures taken today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers