4.06.2010



Abby came to sleep in my room again last night and if you remember from yesterday's blog, she went to sleep with her jelly shoes on. Gotta love getting kicked all night long with those shoes! Mckenzie woke up at 6 am shouting for "momma". I don't know how she can be so happy to wake up. I never am. It takes me forever to get motivated in the mornings. I don't know where she gets it from. We headed out to the grocery store this morning. The kids did pretty good (it really helps when you get the cart that looks like a car!). They don't steer worth anything, but it makes for a fun ride for the kid. I nearly took an old lady out with the dang thing today. I was headed to the checkout line and this old lady backed herself out of the line right into my cart. She didn't even look back as she was switching lanes! I tried moving, but I couldn't maneuver out of the way. Abby asked to go out to lunch, but I told her since it was only 10:30 am nothing was open. She seemed to believe me. Mckenzie took her nap this afternoon and Abby was busy playing with her My Little Ponies. She played with them for over 2 hours by herself! After nap, we headed out for our daily walk to the park, except today we took Dakota with us. I generally try not to take her because she is so hard to handle, especially when I push the double stroller. She wasn't so difficult today because I wrapped the leash around the stroller so when she pulled, the pressure was on the stroller and not my hand. The playground we go to is fenced in and there were no other kids there at first so I just let Dakota run around while the girls played. Abby was more concerned with "walking" Dakota though. She kept grabbing the dog's leash and running around with her. We came home and made had some dinner. The girls were playing so nice together so I managed to get the whole house cleaned before bedtime. Well, the girls got to bed a little late but that's OK. Maybe they will sleep in tomorrow! Ha! Abby didn't want to go to bed at all tonight. First she wanted to watch Backyardigansthen she wasn't tired, then she was hungry, then she missed Daddy... The excuses were a mile long. But I gave her Scott's pillow to sleep with and I haven't heard a peep from her again. I hope things get easier for her as we transition to the travelling. Sorry for the quality of the pictures today. I only had my phone with when we went to the park :(

2 comments:

  1. I yelled across the playground at that little stinker, "HEY!! NO PUSH!" That is when the lady showed up. I just think that a kid like that shouldn't be taken into public. I know it is bound to happen, but I just know I would never allow my kids to push some random kid, you know? Hope little Abby adjusts quickly. Is Scott going to be traveling a lot more now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of the girls with Kota...makes me tear up a bit! Sure glad she is back with her girls, your sure she can be cloned??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers