4.23.2010

                              
We went to see a Sesame Street show on base today as part of a USO tour. It was a great show. All the kids got a free lighted Elmo toy, DVD's, and girl scout cookies. How awesome is that?! The girls had fun. Mckenzie was excited to see Elmo on stage, but spent most of the time playing with her toy. Abby like dancing and it was hard to keep her still. I loved that Scott could skip out of work to enjoy the show with us. We headed home and did lunch and nap time. Abby wanted to play with a new game so I introduced her to Mancala. We played at least 5 or 6 games before Mckenzie woke up. She took a very short nap today so I am hoping it is an isolated instance and not a precursor to no naps. I love nap time! Mckenzie had to watch Cars again and while we did so, both girls snuggled in next to me. Scott got the girls ready for bed while I ran to Target all by myself! It was wonderful! Of course, I spent most of the time in the toy aisle looking for bribes to give the girls when Scott goes on his next trip.

She's so cool she needs sunglasses inside the hangar!


Playing with the Elmo toy!

Shakin' that bootie!


Abby asked for an outdoor pic today.

I snap my fingers to get Mckenzie to look when I take a pic. She has started copying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers