4.29.2010

I had gone into the house to get my camera and when I came out, I found the girls holding hands across the table!
Mckenzie woke up at 530 this morning, but I put her back to bed with me and luckily, she fell back asleep. Abby woke up a little later crying because she couldn't find her daddy doll. So, we found the doll and I ended up sleeping in bed with her while Mckenzie got my bed all to herself! We met one of my friends and her little boy for lunch at Chick fil A. It was nice and for once, the play area was pretty quiet. We came home and Mckenzie went down for her nap. Abby and I went outside and I tried to teach Abby to use a hula hoop. Very unsuccessful! I couldn't possibly teach her the right way when I seem to have forgotten how to do it myself! I bet we looked pretty comical! Abby was driving in her car and I think she has been riding in the car with me a little too long. I could see her stopping her car and then I heard her yelling "Come on, it's a green light! Let's go! Why are you stopping?" When Mckenzie woke up from her nap, she wanted to play outside too. It was so beautiful out, minus the wind. We played until dinner and somehow, I managed to keep Mckenzie in her seat for the entire meal. She wasn't happy, but I didn't give in! The girls had a bath (the second one for Abby today since she peed her pants this morning. She said she just couldn't make it. She never did this when we were in Florida. I wonder if she is doing it now because of all the changes she has been through. So first thing this morning I got to mop the floor, do laundry, and then get a lukewarm shower because Abby stayed in there for over a half hour!). Both girls went to bed without a problem. Let's just hope they both stay in their own beds tonight!
Checking out the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers