4.30.2010


The weather was so beautiful today and the girls and I spent our morning outside. We met some of Abby's classmates at a local park and both girls had lots of fun. Mckenzie spent most of her time on the swing, but she did use the slide more than she has in the past. She even got brave about it and went down on her belly like Abby! Abby liked introducing Mckenzie to her little friends. She always said "This is my sister, Mckenzie. She is a little shy." And on cue, Mckenzie would bury her head into my legs. Abby was eating her snack next to one of her friends and he tried to talk to her when he was chewing. Abby didn't even pause before she said "We don't talk with food in our mouths." We headed to Target to pick up a couple of things and then it was back home for nap time. Abby and I veged on the couch during nap time today. I stayed up way too late again and Mckenzie woke up way to early again. She did fall back to sleep in my bed (again) but she is so restless and quite the bed hog! I hope she sleeps in tomorrow. I do not like these 5 am wake up calls! We got to Skye with Daddy tonight! Mckenzie kept showing Scott her pacifier and gave the computer screen a kiss! Abby talked to Scott a little bit, but she had just woken up from catnap on the couch and she usually isn't too social after a nap. She did come around as Scott can always make those girls smile! After dinner, Abby asked if she could play with water in her Barbie pool. I thought sure, why not. Well, here's why not. The bathroom floor, rugs, clothes, books, dolls all got a bath. The kids were soaked and had a blast jumping on the bathroom rug to hear the water splash. Kids! At least it was only water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers