4.11.2010

Mckenzie had a major meltdown today and it was all because of her bear lovie. I thought I could sneak the bear in the wash for a quick bath. Mckenzie didn't notice at first, but she loves to play with the washer buttons and she managed to turn it off mid-cycle. That is when she saw her beloved bear sitting in the washer and the tears started rolling. It was a long 30 minutes sitting in front of the washer watching it finish up. Mckenzie cried for at least half that time and when she got her wet bear, she couldn't have been happier! We had a similar incident with Abby and her lambie when she was about this same age. I remember Abby sitting on top of washer eating her dinner the entire time lambie was washing. Lambie never got dried either. The rest of the day was pretty mellow. The girls and I ran to the grocery store and Abby asked a million and one questions there and back. Today they all seemed to be questions without answers. "Mommy, why is that car going so slow?" "Mommy, why is that person talking?" "Mommy, why are those cars parked over there?" Heck if I know! Mckenzie napped forever this afternoon and Abby played with play doh for two hours of that so I actually had time to read. It was glorious! Talked to Scott for a little bit today and it sounds like he is having a great time! Not really, but at least now he is working instead of hanging out in Charleston eating at all our old favorite restaurants. I was so jealous he was there for "work" and wasn't even working. Just waiting around for a mission. I hope I get to talk to him again tomorrow. He only gets 15 minutes and that flies by quickly.
Lovin' her doggie!

What can I say? My kids like to take their clothes off!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers