4.21.2010

A picture Abby drew of Scott

Dog races at the Riley's
Abby had school today and I asked her what they did today. She told me they worked on a special project, but she couldn't tell me what since it was a secret. (They are making Mother's Day gifts today) She also said "We ate dirt. Not real dirt. Pretend dirt." I asked her if it was tasty and she said "yep!" I guess they made chocolate pudding with gummy worms. Mckenzie and I ran to the base so I could buy some make-up and pick a couple things up at the commissary. Scott met us at the BX where we bought Abby her first two-wheeled bike (with training wheels of course). Her legs have been too short so she was stuck riding a trike, but she is officially a big girl now! I can't wait to see her ride, hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow! Mckenzie fell asleep on the way home and she didn't want to eat lunch. I put her to bed and she laid there for at least 10 minutes playing before she fell asleep. I had to wake her up to pick Abby up from school and Mckenzie was not happy with that at all. We played inside since it was sprinkling outside. Mckenzie has started throwing mini-tantrums when she gets in trouble. She pouts her bottom lip and frowns at you. Then she tries to cross her arms across her chest and if she is really mad, she runs away from ya. It is really cute and we always end up laughing at her little act (when she can't see us).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers