4.01.2010


Abby woke me up at 8 this morning to let me know Dakota just woke up Mckenzie. I am not sure the dog can open doors, but I can't complain since we all slept in. We ran to Target today and the girls were really good. Some days they have major meltdowns when we are out shopping, but today, the only thing Mckenzie complained about was her pacifier. I am trying to take it away, giving it to her only at nap time and night time. Overall, we did OK with that today. Abby was playing with Playdoh during Mckenzie's nap and suddenly decided we needed to make cookies. So we made some peanut butter cookies with Reese's peanut butter cups in them. Pretty tasty if I may say so :) Mckenzie woke up and we went for a walk and to the park. Abby asked a million questions along the way and Mckenzie just chilled in the front seat of the stroller. It was so nice out today; we didn't even need coats! Scott came home and we went out for dinner. I always thought having kids would force me to start cooking a little more, but it hasn't yet. Maybe someday...
She dressed herself today if you couldn't figure that out just by looking at her!

Mckenzie had to bring her milk with her on the swing

My girls in front of this beautiful tree blooming in out yard!


1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing about cooking! Maybe one day I'll wake up a chef!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers