4.27.2010

Abby had a Trike-a-Thon today for her school to help raise money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I don't think Abby had any idea she was doing it to raise money, but she had a good time doing it. Scott took Abby to the event and Mckenzie and I stopped by for a bit. She looked so big riding her bike (with a helmet this time!) and she only fell once! They had snacks for the kids and Abby got hers and ran over to sit by her friend Ally. I am so glad Abby has found someone she really connects with. Mckenzie has been cranky for most of the day, except when she is watching Cars. I think that was the only time she wasn't whining about something. Scott had to go back to work after Abby's event and he took Abby with him. Scott said she was really good and made pictures using highlighters! Scott was ready to leave work, but Abby couldn't leave until she had finished her pics. We went to Olive Garden for dinner. I didn't feel like cooking and messing up the clean kitchen. (I finally found a housekeeper and she did an amazing job. Blinds, floorboards, doors, ceiling fans. You name it, they cleaned it.) Mckenzie did not want to sit in her highchair tonight and ended up sitting on my lap most of the dinner. Scott and I were talking during dinner about how easy it is to dine with Abby now and how hard it is with Mckenzie when just a short while ago, it was the opposite. Mckenzie just doesn't want to sit still for anything. We came home and Scott gave the girls a bath while I folded some laundry (one of my least fav chores.) The girls are in bed and I am hoping Mckenzie will be in a better mood tomorrow.

Abby and her friend Ally


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers