4.16.2010


After what seems like a million phone calls, I finally got everything I needed to get the CT scan done for Mckenzie. Now I just have to wait for the insurance company to send me the authorization number and we can set up an appointment. When I was talking to a nurse at the ENT's office, she commented on how noisy it was at my place. I looked around to see what was so loud and it turns out the dog was drinking from Abby's milk glass and her collar was banging against the coffee table. I guess she needed some milk to wash down the waffles she stole from the kids' plates earlier in the day. Abby played outside for a little bit while Mckenzie was napping. I made her come in a little early so I could get a shower in. When I told her why she argued with me about staying out saying "But Momma, I get to play outside when you watch tv!" I told her yes that was true, but the patio door is always open and I check on her every couple of minutes. She didn't seem to get why I couldn't do that from the shower! We got to talk to Scott today and it sounds like everything is going well for him. He should be home as scheduled and we can't wait to see him! I took the girls to Chick-fil-A for dinner. I didn't feel like cooking and I surely didn't want noodles again. As we were getting ready to leave, Mckenzie was asking for her pacifier and I couldn't find one anywhere. We had three earlier today and fortunately Abby found one hiding in the bathroom. I wish I knew where that little girl puts them because we can't keep track of them. I have the clips to attach to her clothes, but Mckenzie doesn't like those and knows how to separate the pacifier and clip. We had a nice dinner (as nice as any fast food place can be) and the girls played for quite a while. There were some really pushy kids in the play area today and I had to tell a couple of the kids to keep their hands off the girls. One little girl kept following Mckenzie around and trying to tickle her feet and had her hands all over her. The little girl wasn't hurting Mckenzie but poor Mckenzie kept running over to me with this sad look on her face. I don't understand why so many parents don't bother to monitor their kids' behavior. Now I need to clean up the tornado that ran threw the house today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers