4.10.2010

Dakota thought she could sleep with me last night for some strange reason. I was watching some TV in bed and she started barking at me. I didn't know what she wanted since she had just gone outside. She walked around to the other side of the bed and hopped on up. I tried making her get down, but she just looked at me as if to say "yeah right!" I kept moving my feet and she finally got the hint and jumped down. I guess she thinks since I let her on the couch, the bed is fair game too! It got cold last night and I forgot to turn the heater back on so we all woke up a little cold this morning. Oops! We hung out at the house today. Every time I changed Mckenzie's diaper today, she would run away from me. I don't know if she doesn't like her diapers or if she just likes to be naked. I am thinking she likes to be naked. She went around without a shirt on for a good portion of the morning. We played outside this afternoon after nap time. I had to clean up after the dog out there and it always makes me gag. Abby was so concerned that I was getting sick from picking up after the dog. It was very sweet. Abby played with her new T-ball set. She had a great time whacking the ball and having Dakota fetch the ball back for her. I finally got around to adding more air to all the girls' bouncy balls and boy were they happy their balls would bounce again! We ate dinner outside and it was a little chilly cooling our food quickly. I am not sure how the girls could stand to eat cold ravioli. Abby found a pen today and wrote all over her arms and feet so it was quite the challenge to scrub that off her at bath time tonight.


Not sure the little red coupe is big enough for two!
                             

Chilly, but I am not sure it required a hat (or mittens)

Running laps around the yard. She loves when you time her to see how fast she is!

Putting a little gas the the car.

Playing with her smiley face ball!

1 comment:

  1. You are cracking me up about gagging about the doggie doo. Not much makes me gag unless it has to do with an adult. Then I could just about lose my lunch. In fact, I did once when I was working...but I think I was prego.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers