10.27.2010


Abby came to our room a couple of times last night and finally ended up kicking Scott out of the bed. I felt bad that he slept on the floor. I am thinking we need a king sized bed... but that is just one thing on a long list of wishes. Mckenzie went to bed without too much trouble last night so I am thinking that cutting out the nap is a good thing. Abby had school again today and for once, I managed to get out of the house without too much nagging. Makes for a much better day. Mckenzie and I ran some errands and I managed to start my Christmas shopping. It has been raining off and on today so we didn't play outside. The girls were good though and played nicely together. I guess maybe they thought I needed a break after yesterday! They even helped pick up the house tonight! Scott was nice enough to help me clean since I am having a school board meeting at the house tomorrow and just didn't have the motivation to do it all by myself. Not sure how I got so lucky to have such a fabulous man, but I am so thankful for him. Love ya babe! Now, it is time to sit down and check out the sunflower seeds that came in the mail today. Scott ordered some Dakota Kid sunflower seeds and they arrived today. I think we will have enough to last for a really long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers