10.16.2010

Well, today was the first day of hunting for Scott. He went with his Dad and cousin to do a little road hunting. He was so excited that he could barely sleep. I wish we lived closer so he could do a little more hunting, but then again, I am glad that we don’t because I refuse to be a hunting widow! The girls and I went to a women’s expo along with Aunt Jody. It was a nice day and I got the cutest little purses for the girls and cute little crocheted hats. Turns out, Abby is willing to wear hers and Mckenzie could care less! We went over to Grandma’s house for a bit after the expo before we headed back to Jody’s place. The girls had fun seeing their Grandparents again. Both girls fell asleep on the car ride back to Jody’s and I let Mckenzie sleep a little bit when we got home. She was super grumpy when I woke her up and nothing I did seemed to make her happy. I even gave her a bath while dinner was being made, but that didn’t seem to help either. She has picked up a cold and she just doesn’t feel good and didn’t get a long enough nap. Of course, I would have thought she would have gone right to sleep tonight, but she and Abby stayed up until after Scott got home from hunting. They didn’t have a very successful day on the road and Scott is hoping that tomorrow will be better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers