10.07.2010

Wow! Today was an early morning! Scott and I didn’t get to bed until after 11pm and we had to be up at 3am to get to the airport on time. The girls were very cooperative when we woke them up and once they got into the truck, they were wide awake and ready to go! We made it to the airport in plenty of time and the only difficult part was getting through security. It is so much work to get everyone’s shoes and coats off and back on again in a timely manner! I can’t wait until the girls are old enough to do it for themselves! The girls were great on both flights. Mckenzie got a little cranky so I held her until she fell asleep, but overall, the girls did great! I am so thankful for that! We got our rental car, picked up some lunch, and headed over to Scott’s sister’s house to see the family. It was great to see everyone and the girls loved all the attention! Scott went out with the boys for a bachelor party and I stayed home with the girls. I don’t know how he had enough energy to go out. I was ready for bed by 11pm!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers