10.03.2010

We didn't get a whole lot accomplished today. We were planning on another bike ride, but it was cold and windy so we skipped that. Sunday around here means football so we watched a little of that. We spent a lot of time watching a ground hog that lives under our shed. Dakota gets so excited that her whole body shakes until we let her out to chase her prey! It was cute to see the kids and dog glued to the window just waiting for the ground hog to do something. We ran to Target this afternoon to pick up a few things. I swear it was more work taking Scott along than when I go alone with the girls. I don't know why. I called my mom to get her apple crisp recipe so Abby and I made that this evening with the apples we picked this past week. I added a little caramel drizzle to the top at Scott's request and boy is it tasty. The kids weren't big fans, but that just means more for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers