10.01.2010

Another Friday. Scott dropped Abby off at school. It was show and tell and Abby was excited to bring in her lighted wand from the Wiggles concert. Kenzie and I ran a couple of errands this morning and picked Abby up from school. She said she had a great day. Love to hear that. We went to Chick fil A with one of Abby's little friends and Abby was so excited. When we pulled into the restaurant parking lot, Abby was pounding on the window because she was so excited to eat lunch and play with her friend. All that excitement got Kenzie going and she was running around shouting "so excited!" over and over. The girls all had a blast playing together and I thought for sure there would be some sort of battle when it was time to go, but surprisingly, I was wrong. On the way home Abby told me she wished we had no car and no house so that we could have a carhouse (aka RV). I tried to get Mckenzie to nap today, but no such luck. I basically wasted an hour of my time trying. But, on a good note, Mckenzie pooped in the potty three days in a row now! I am so excited for her! She is doing great with potty training and I am so proud of her! (I'm sure y'all are excited to read about it too!) We went out to the crab place as Abby calls it or to Red Lobster as the rest of us know it by for dinner. Very tasty. No pics today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers