10.05.2010

I really hope it quits raining soon. I am done with cold and wet! Mckenzie had a horrible night of sleep. She woke me up around 2:30 and I let her climb into bed with us, but she refused to go to sleep. Scott had to be up early for a flight, so I took Mckenzie back to her room and tried to get her back to sleep in there. It was worthless and so around 5, we came downstairs and had breakfast and tv time. She was so happy and wide awake and me, not so much. I didn't go to bed until 1am so a 2:30 alarm was a tad early for me! I did catch some zzz's on the couch when Mckenzie fell asleep around 7, but I had to get up so the house could get cleaned. Not by me of course;) Abby slept great and I had to wake her around 8! I wish the two of them would get together and plan what nights they are going to be restless and when they are going to sleep in! We had gymnastics today and the girls had a great time. I can already see an improvement in the girls' skills. Abby asked to eat out at her new favorite restaurant that serves wings, we so we did that.

1 comment:

  1. It is "cold" here too. In the 60's. I think Fall is here. I'm sad about that. Hopefully it will stop raining soon and it won't come our way either!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers