10.09.2010

Scott had to check out his new gun this morning and went to the shooting range with his Dad. I dropped the girls off over at Scott’s grandparents/mom’s place and ran to the mall. I needed to get the girls clothes to wear to the wedding since it has been unseasonably warm here and the clothes I brought with were for colder weather. I managed to get a mani/pedi while I shopped. I found cute dresses for the girls along with a few other things that they probably didn’t need, but were on sale! Gotta love a good sale! The girls had fun spending time with the Grandparents. Scott had to be at the church early for pictures so the girls and I headed back to Jenny’s for a quick nap. Abby was so excited to get to the wedding that she wouldn’t stop asking when she could get dressed and when we could go. We headed to the church and it was a beautiful ceremony. What a beautiful couple! The wedding dinner and dance were held at the local zoo. It was decorated so nicely and we had a good time. The kids had so much fun playing on the dance floor and running around playing with each other. It was so fun to watch them. We sent the girls home with Scott’s grandparents so they could get some rest and we could have a mini date night! It was nice to have a little alone time, but we missed the girls.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers