10.21.2010


I had to take the car to the dealership because the service engine light was coming on. Seriously? There are only 8k miles on the car and the darn light is on. We drove the Tahoe over 100k and never had to have it serviced. When I took it in, they told me it was a sensor and it should only take 20/25 minutes to fix. They offered me a car, but since it was only going to be a short time, I figured the girls and I could wait in the waiting area. Well, 25 minutes turned into an hour and the girls were still doing ok. The service guy was great and kept giving me updates. At the two hour mark, the girls got a little restless and started acting up. The service guy came to tell me they were still having troubles, but since the kids were acting up, he told me I could get it serviced next week. Sounded good to me. 2.5 hours in a waiting area with the kids and I was done. I should have just taken the rental and been done with it. We had to break the no food in the car rule because we had an appointment to get our wills done and there was no time to go home to eat lunch. Abby was so surprised when I let her eat in the car. She was so worried about making a mess, but we made it without even so much as a fry dropping on the floor! The girls were so tired from sitting at the car dealership all morning that they were a little tough to handle at the lawyer's office. But, we managed to get what we needed to get done and I got the girls home and Mckenzie down for a nap. She fell asleep on the ride home, but she was so tired that she didn't wake up when I put her in her own bed. The girls and I raked leaves and played outside after nap. They had a blast playing with the leaves and the soccer ball.
Sorry for the terrible photo quality. I am not happy with our p&s camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers