10.04.2010

Another cold, rainy day. We all need some sunshine soon! Abby was so restless last night and ended up in our bed which meant I could either sleep on the floor or in her bed. I chose her bed, but it is not very comfortable. Mckenzie and I dropped Abby off at school and we ran a few errands. We came home and had some lunch and then it was naptime. Mckenzie went right down for her nap and I had to wake her so we wouldn't be late picking Abby up from school. I don't think she appreciated being woken up because it took her several minutes to climb out of her bed. We picked up Abby and as we were driving home,  I asked Abby why she kept coming into our room last night and she told me because our bed is so soft and comfy. Well, I turned the car towards Target and bought a new padded mattress pad for her along with a super soft blanket similar to the one on our bed. Now she can't tell me her bed isn't comfy! Although, I am sure she will have another excuse to sleep in our room. I honestly don't mind that she comes to our room once in awhile. I know that there will come a day that she is too grown up to climb in with us and I will miss these days. Last night was just rough because she couldn't make up her mind where she wanted to sleep. When she came over the first time, I let her have my spot and I went to her room. A little while later, she was tapping me on the shoulder telling me she wanted to sleep in her bed. So, I went back to my bed only to be awoken by Abby a short time later. So again, I went to her room. What a silly little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers