10.25.2010

Another school day for us. I had to be a parent helper today, but it was for the other class, not Abby's. The parent that was supposed to do it for that class was unable so I was the lucky one to fill in. lI wasn't too excited about doing it, but it turned out to be a pretty good day. Mckenzie had fun playing in the nursery and I am glad she got a little social interaction. Scott came home early today so he could watch Mckenzie for me since I was also the parent helper for Abby's afternoon class. Fun day of school and cleaning for me! After Mckenzie's nap, we all played outside for a little while. Mckenzie wanted to go inside at first because it was windy, but she finally decided she could stay outside with the rest of us. Abby really enjoyed kicking around the soccer ball and her coordination is improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers