10.30.2010

 
Scott got home last night from his quick trip and he was nice enough to get up with the girls again this morning! What a great start to the day. I feel guilty about sleeping in until I remember that I will be both mommy and daddy for four months with no break. We all carved pumpkins this morning, or should I say, the girls picked out what they wanted and Scott and I carved them. Abby chose Dora and Mckenzie chose Pablo. It was a lot of fun carving the pumpkins and so much easier than the ones we (I) carved last year. The kids were so happy with them and both Scott and I had fun doing it. The girls rode bike and played ball while we worked on the pumpkins. After lunch, we ran to the Halloween store to find a wig to go along with the Ariel costumes as well as new candy buckets for trick or treating. We had a couple at the house, but since one was purple (Abby's from last year) and the other was orange (Mckenzie's), we were having sharing battles over the purple one. I didn't want to deal with that tomorrow when it was time to go out trick or treating so we bought two identical ones. We also ran to the base to do a little shopping at the commissary.

Not so excited about the inside of the pumpkin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers