10.06.2010

Abby had school again today. That girl just loves going to class. She gets so excited to see her friends and her teacher. I just love it and I hope her enthusiasm for school continues as she gets older! Mckenzie and I spent the day packing and organizing for our trip to SD/ND. I tried to get everything in as few bags as possible since we don’t plan on bringing carry on baggage. Between two kids and all their stuff for the plane ride, we don’t want to be bothered with extra luggage. If I have to choose between spending money and conserving my sanity, sanity wins every time! I dropped Dakota off at the kennel while Scott worked on getting the garage cleaned out so we could get my car in there. Tight squeeze, but it works! I ran to the store tonight to pick up some last minute things for the trip. I don’t generally go to the Wal-Mart here because it feels so dirty and tonight was no exception, customers included!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers