10.20.2010

Abby had her first day of school after our long vacation. She was so excited to see her friends and I had fun watching her give hugs and jump up and down with her little girl friends! Abby was also very excited to see her teacher. Mckenzie and I just chilled at the house this morning. I had good intentions of doing laundry, but that never seemed to happen. Scott was still on vacation today so he stayed with the girls while I finally treated myself to a massage/pedicure/facial that I had gotten as a mother's day present. It was a nice treat and it never fails to amaze me at how tired I am after getting a massage. I could have fallen alseep when I got home. Since the housekeeper was here, I didn't feel like getting in the way to cook dinner so we just ordered in and ate in front of the tv. It was a nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers