10.15.2010

It has been so nice to visit my family and to get to spend some time with my great nephew. He is so sweet and it was so fun to see the girls play with him. They both wanted to hold him all the time and to help me when I would feed him. Scott said I had a gleam in my eye when I was holding him. Maybe I did…Another one wouldn’t be so much work right? We said goodbye to my family and headed back to Sioux Falls today. It was another long trip, but no accidents for Mckenzie this time. We wanted to meet one of my friends for lunch today, but it just didn’t work out with her schedule and ours this time. We better meet up next time! We had dinner with Scott’s cousin and his family. It is always nice to spend time with them. They are both so nice and we don’t get to see very much of them when we do come home.  After dinner, we headed out to Scott’s Aunt’s house where we decided to stay. Thanks so much for letting us crash at your place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers