3.15.2010

Abby had a great day at school today. She was so excited to show me her artwork when I picked her up and when Scott got home, she could hardly wait to show him either. I love how excited she is about school now. I wanted to go shopping today, but it was cold and wet again, so Mckenzie and I hung out at the house. Worked a little on the fundraiser stuff for school and played with M. She was so mad I couldn't get the Wii to work (apparently multiple power outages are not good for the Wii) and threw a huge tantrum. (She, by the way, was the one who wanted to play Wii, not me. I was content to hang out on the floor and play with toys, but she brought me the remote and said "Whee". How can you say no to that?) When Scott and I were discussing dinner tonight, Abby said "I want white rice with nothing on it. No chicken, not anything else!" Turns out, she wanted to eat in the dining room. (Last night she wanted to eat in there, but we were having pizza, so we told her no. Then we said, she would have to eat plain rice in there so we didn't mess up the carpet or chairs.) So, we ate dinner in the dining room for the first time since we got here. She was so excited. The pictures tonight were at the request of Abby. She kept saying, one more picture, just one more. How could I resist snapping pics of them? They are so cute, at least I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers