3.24.2010








Finally, the sun it out! Abby was so excited this morning to wake up and find Scott at home. They had a little father/daughter breakfast, which I am sure took place in the living room... Anyway, I had to wake Mckenzie this morning. She had a heck of a time going to sleep last night. I tried to let her cry it out, but I think she felt so yucky from her cold that I ended up holding her until she fell asleep. I do love those snuggly moments, smelling her hair and feeling her little arms holding on tight. All to soon those moments disappear :( Mckenzie and I hung out while Abby was at school, playing dolls and Wii. We have one baby that has a pacifier and Mckenzie would suck for a few seconds before letting her baby have it back. We picked up Abby from school and she told me that made dogs in her chef class. Turns out they made pigs in a blanket, which she did like. She said they were yucky and didn't try them. I just don't know who she would have gotten her picky eater skills from :) They made dogs with really long necks and I saw some of her letters that they have been working on and they have improved so much. I can't believe she is so excited about her letters now when before Christmas I couldn't even get her interested in writing her name. We played outside when we got home. It was a little windy, but I just couldn't keep them inside another day. Neither one of the girls wanted to go to bed tonight. Abby was content to play with her barbie car and Mckenzie was dancing away to Abby's music. She was doing the actions for "If your happy and you know it" and it was so cute to watch. She wiggles her little body and smiles so big. I hope she has a more restful night tonight!
Mckenzie was trying to put a rock on her "pocket". Her pocket turned out to be her zipper that I forgot to zip!
Abby found a letter "Y" and she was so excited she asked to have her picture taken!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers