3.04.2010

I decided that I had better clean the house since the maid has yet to show up :(   Fortunately, Abby was a great helper. She played with Mckenzie to keep her entertained (although they had their typical fights over toys) and she even picked up her own room. The best part though, was how excited Abby was to vacuum the family room. She kept begging me to let her do it and I figured why not.  I just loved how much she wanted to do it and how proud of herself she was for doing it. Granted it wasn't the best job ever, but I think half the problem is the vacuum itself.  I really want a new vacuum, one that will get rid of all the dog hair. Did a little research on the Dyson vacuums and they sound pretty impressive so hopefully one day soon I will get one!

It was a beautiful day out today, right around 50 degrees! I can feel Spring in the air and I can't wait. I just love spring and the way it smells so fresh and new. I think the kids are itching to get outside again too.

Oh, lately Abby has been eating breakfast with Scott before he leaves for work. They have been doing this in the family room so Scott can watch tv.  They both know they aren't supposed to be eating breakfast in there (Scott's rule when we moved in here because the carpets are so light colored.) So, Scott told Abby not to tell me what they had been doing, but she blurted it out to me without even hesitating when I asked her about it. I probably wouldn't have known, except they leave Abby's dishes on the ottoman every day!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a Dyson and it works really good on the cat hair. It's almost revolting how much hair they drop in a week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers