3.05.2010


We ran to the grocery store for some milk and since the grocery store is right next to Target, we had to stop there too! Scott did need some socks so it wasn't exactly an unnessecary trip... And a bonus is I bought Abby a new game so I don't have to play Candyland as often!!!! That is always a good thing. The Curious George game she picked out was actually kind of fun! I took the girls to Chick-fil-A for lunch. They just love to play there. Well, Abby loves to play and Mckenzie just wanders around.  When we got home Abby just had to sit on the bench outside and have her picture taken again. After naptime, the girls had popsicles. It was so cute to watch them eat. Mckenzie licks her slowly (thank God for the slow melt popsicles) and Abby takes big bites out of hers. Interesting how they are so different.  I don't know how the house got so messy today, but I swear every toy the girls own was strewn across the family room floor. I should have taken a picture. I am not even sure if you would have seen the carpet. 

For some reason, I couldn't get a picture of Abby with her eyes open today. Silly Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers