3.21.2010

The girls slept in again today. I love not getting up until 830. If only we could be so lucky everyday! We took the girls to the park this morning and they had so much fun swinging and playing on the slides. A lady brought her dog to the playground and Abby had fun chasing after it. Mckenzie was shy about petting it and when she finally did, she backed away and giggled as soon as she did it. Scott took Abby on the merry-go-round and she had fun until she got a little dizzy. After naptime, the girls played together with the polly pocket car, racing it back and forth. When Mckenzie would push it, she always wanted Abby to hold her hands in the air. I have no idea why, but Abby would do it.  Mckenzie got her dance on to the Wiggles. She put on her beads and sunglasses and shook that booty! Too cute, wish the video camera worked so I could have recorded it. Abby helped me make breadsticks and pizza for dinner. She kept asking, "what are we going to make next?" I think if it was left up to her, we would have had a 10 course meal! She was all about eating the pineapple before we put it on the pizza, but once it was cooked, she made me pull if off her piece. The kids have headed to bed, but once again, Mckenzie is shouting my name and Abby keeps coming out of her room. Hopefully they will both be sleeping before 9.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how grown up Abby looks! Its crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers