3.30.2010


Rain, Rain, go away! We were stuck in the house again today. I can't wait for it to dry up so we can play outside again. Mckenzie didn't sleep well last night so we ended up snuggling together. I like snuggles, not so fond on sharing my bed! We ran to the Walmart today even though it was kind of nasty out. Abby was wanting to play Playdoh again and the old stuff was getting hard for Mckenzie to play with. So, we ventured out in the rain. Got a little wet, but the girls were loving the new Playdoh. Made the girls some lunch, but I could have saved myself the time. The only thing they wanted to eat was cheese; string cheese, shredded cheese. I know Abby ate her shredded cheese, but I think most of Mckenzie's ended up on her lap and the floor. Thank God for Dakota's excellent clean-up skills! Mckenzie went down for a nap and Abby lounged in the chair and played her leapster. Then she came to snuggle with me by the fire. It was just one of those days. Abby is really into telling Scott and I how much she loves us. And today, while we were cuddling, Abby looked at me and said "I love you so much Momma!" Melts my heart. I need to get that on video to play when she is a teenager! We headed to the grocery store after nap time and then we came home and made some muffins for Scott. He has an inspection at work tomorrow and he has to be out of the house before 6am. We thought it would be a nice treat for him. Abby stirred them and poured them into the tins with a little help from me and Mckenzie. Although, Mckenzie tried to eat more muffin mix than what she managed to get into the tins.
Abby asked if I would take a picture of her growling like a tiger, so here it is! And yes, it was cold out, but my little Florida girl likes her dresses with short sleeves only. That is usually the only requirement from her when picking out clothes in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers