3.09.2010

Another gorgeous day out today! The girls and I spent as much time outside as possible. We went to the park this morning and both girls got so excited to be there. I love their little squeals! Abby did much better swinging, but still needs a boost now and then. We have all summer to work on that. Mckenzie had a blast on the slide and even had to bring her sippy cup along for the ride. She looked so cute sliding down holding on so tight to her cup and a big grin on her face.  The girls painted while I made them lunch. Abby kept saying, "I'm gonna send this one to Jordan." Jordan is her friend from Florida and she loves to make pictures for her. Abby and I played outside during Mckenzie's nap. We played fetch with Dakota and the poor thing was so worn out, but kept coming back for more! Mckenzie joined us outside after her nap and had fun playing with a plastic golf club and her car. When Scott got home, we went for a walk. Abby and Mckenzie got to ride in Abby's jeep. I think they both really enjoyed that. Abby's driving skills have deteriorated over the winter as well so I guess we will be brushing back up on those as well! I was putting Mckenzie to bed after Scott gave the girls a bath and she always snuggles in real close to me the looks at Scott and waves to him while saying "bye".

2 comments:

  1. Abby looks so grown up in this picture!!! What a great shot, one for a frame!!!
    Awww Dakota, she looks so happy to be home!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers