3.22.2010

Today was a rainy day so we didn't get out to play. Abby had school and she was so excited about her letter N necklace that she made today. Other than that, I have no idea what she did (except play with playdough as her pants had the evidence all over them!). I ask her what she did and her answer is usually "I don't know" Abby's school is having a Dad's night tomorrow night. I feel bad that Abby is going to miss out since Scott is gone on a little trip. I hope Abby doesn't realize she is missing out on anything. She gets sad enough when I tell her Daddy won't be home at night. There is a great service out there called Daddy dolls and you can have a head to toe picture put on the doll. I think this would be a great gift for Scott to give the girls the next time he has a trip to go on. The girls miss him so much, especially at night since he usually gives them a bath and gets them ready for bed. Abby sounded a little confused tonight when she asked "Are YOU going to take us a bath?"
Mckenzie and I ran to Target while Abby was at school. It is so much easier with one than two and since I only had Mckenzie, I could buy the stuff for their Easter baskets. Other than that, it was a pretty quiet day. Mckenzie jumped off her chair in her room and I think she got scared enough to not do it again. At least I am hoping she learned her lesson...she seems to have no fear of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers