3.13.2010

It was a very cold and windy day here today. The kids are getting a little stir crazy being stuck in the house. Mckenzie sees her toys in the backyard (half of them have blown over in this wind) and wants to go out and play with them. We ran to Best Buy today to see if I could get my Iphone fixed, but no such luck. Half of my touch screen has gone out and I am not due for an upgrade until September so, either I deal with it, or pay for a brand new phone (ouch!). So, verdict is, keep this phone until it completely falls apart and then hope I can get my upgrade. I asked for an early upgrade, but the guy laughed when I said I only wanted another Iphone. Apparently if I wanted something else, they would be more than happy to accomodate me, but not with the phone I want :(  Other than that, our day was pretty quiet. Daddy and Abby played Candyland and the Curious George game. Abby loves playing games with here Daddy, but she does not like to lose! I made brownies that Abby begged me to buy and when it was time for her snack, she ignored the brownie and ate the ice cream instead. Mckenzie did the same. Silly kids. Lost power for a little while and when it came back on, the internet/cable was out so we actually had to watch something DVR'ed together. We never do that anymore. Scott watches what he wants and I piddle around on the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers