3.17.2010

Abby had school again today and I think she was so excited about two things; playing outside and making chocolate chip cookies in the shape of a four leaf clover. She was so sweet and shared her cookie with all of us! I had the car detailed today as Scott was home to watch Mckenzie for me. The car was in desperate need of a good cleaning~there has been so much milk and food spilled in there on this last trip. I can't count the number of times I hear "I'm sorry mom" coming from the backseat, usually in regards to a tipped over cup of milk. So, it was a wonderful feeling to get in my car and have it look like new again. I'm sure it won't last long, but a girl can dream can't she? Mckenzie and Scott had a good time hanging out. Scott was on the computer and Mckenzie went over to him holding the Wii remote, tapped him gently on the leg and in the sweetest voice said "Wii?" How could he say no to that? So they "played" Wii together.
The girls had a great time playing outside today. The weather was gorgeous and I hope it is here to stay. We played with bubbles and hide & seek. I took the girls to Chick-fil-A for dinner tonight because Abby's preschool was having a fundraiser there. Abby was a little disappointed she didn't get to eat in the car on the way home (I was in my sweats and there were way to many people from her school there to actually dine-in. Thank God for drive-throughs!). Mckenzie told me she had to go potty, so we rushed upstairs to do her business. Well, we waited and waited and she never did anything. No biggee. Since she was half naked, I figured I would give the girls their bath. As I get ready to pick Mckenzie up, she pees on the floor. Ok fine. Clean it up and head to our bathroom to put the girls in the tub. As I am running the water, guess what? Yep, the little stinker pees on that floor too. Get them in the tub, turn around to get towels and Abby is screaming "Mom, Mckenzie pooped in the tub!" Seriously? Yep. So, do a little fishing, drain the water, clean the tub, turn around to see Mckenzie pee on the floor for the third time!!!! How much pee can one little girl hold? Am I the only person in the whole world that has had to fish poop out of a tub more than once? Abby did it once and now Mckenzie. At least my tub and floors are clean! The girls are in bed now, so no more messes for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a lil behind on my reading of your blog! Sounds like she takes after her Auntie Sheri on the peeing haha! I remember poop in the tub with Jack I think he did it at least twice, maybe more, what a mess huh? Was Abby in the tub with her?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers