3.28.2010

This morning, Scott and I were putting the dishes away and I saw Dakota standing back a little looking to where her dishes are located. I didn't think anything of it until I walked around and saw Mckenzie squatting on the floor putting dog food in the water dish. She just loves to get into things! The girls "helped" Daddy mow the lawn this morning or at least played outside while he worked. Mckenzie loves being outside and she didn't want to come in even when it started raining. Abby on the other hand was happy to come in and warm up. We had some friends over for lunch and had a really nice visit. Abby was excited to show them how to play Wii! The rest of the day was pretty quiet. Scott and Abby played Yahtzee while Mckenzie watched. We had peas for the first time since the "incident" and Mckenzie managed to eat them without shoving them up her nose! Abby was working on her letters tonight and told me she had to show them to Mrs. Sharpe (her preschool teacher). Scott found Mckenzie up on Abby's bed tonight. Apparently one of the girls pushed a chair close to the bed so Mckenzie could get up. Those two make quite the pair! Well, there is a mountain of laundry covering the bed, so if I want to go to bed tonight, I guess I had better do some folding! Anyone want to help?

1 comment:

  1. No thanks! I'm doing a load a day, and that really helps keep me from swimming in laundry! As long as i keep up :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers