3.29.2010

Abby had school today and as we were waiting in line to greet her teacher, Abby saw her friend Ally and they both went crazy. Jumping up and down and saying hi~so happy to see one another after the weekend. I love that she has a good friend at school. Mckenzie and I ran to Target this morning. I have started bribing Mckenzie with juiceys to get her to sit in the cart. She is so determined to walk everywhere and when I just want to get in and out, that just doesn't work for me.  We came home and got to see Scott. He had already been to work, but he forgot something that we really needed so he came back home. He headed back to work, but apparently he really missed us because 20 minutes later, he called and asked us to meet for lunch. The real reason he wanted us to come to base was he forgot his military ID and he really needed it to get any work done. So, we got back in the car and drove to meet him. It was nice to see him so much during the day. We went to pick up Abby and everyday she is so excited to see us. Abby runs out of the classroom and hugs us both and tells us how much she loves us and missed us! I asked her what they did today, but apparently all they did was play with playdoh. I highly doubt that...We came home and the girls played with playdoh and played some Wii until Scott got home. The girls had cake for a snack and it was so funny to see the sugar high kick in. Abby started talking fast and repeating the same sentence over and over and Mckenzie got a big smile on her face and wanted out of her chair. Scott mentioned bath time and we had two half naked girls on our hands. It was so cute. They were running circles in their underwear/diaper. Scott got the girls to bed while I went to a meeting for Abby's school. Appears that is some drama going on and since we are a cooperative, we had to have a membership meeting to sort it all out. If you ask me, nothing really got sorted out & people didn't take the responsibility they should have. (At least in my opinion) Apparently last year there was some "voter fraud" when electing the board members. It doesn't make sense to me, but whatever, its over. We did get a new board elected and we will move on from here. I hope there isn't drama like this next year...Anyway, I am enjoying a nice glass of wine and plan to head to bed very shortly. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers