3.12.2010

Mckenzie changed her routine this morning. Instead of shouting "MAMA" at the top of her lungs, she chouted "DADA". It was music to my ears! I think Scott was pretty happy too! As I was getting ready for the day, Abby was hanging out in the bathroom with me asking a million questions. One thing she said was "Why do I talk so many questions? I don't know, I guess I just like to talk!" Then just just kept on talking. We went out for a playdate today. Abby and Mckenzie both had a great time and so did I. Abby of course, invited herself over to go swimming in their pool. Gotta love kids. If they want it,they are shy about saying so. Then we headed to Chick-fil-A for a treat and some playtime as it was raining outside. There unfortunately there was a little BRAT in the playground that kept being mean to all the kids and the mom was less than proactive. She would go into the play area and tell her kid not to do it and make her apologize, but she let the little girl keep playing. One, two times, ok, but this was like 7-8 times she said or did something mean. We met up with some friends from Charleston for dinner tonight and had a great time. It was so nice to see familiar faces and have a relaxed, comfortable evening. No pretenses, just good food and good times with some old friends. Unfortunately they will be moving very soon :( Got the girls to bed and now I am headed there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers