3.18.2010



The girls had a great time playing outside again today. I found some balls for the girls to kick around and they had a blast hiding them in trees and chasing after them. Our backyard is not the most even and both girls kept falling down when they tried to run. Once, they fell exactly at the same time. When Scott came home, Mckenzie walked up to him, grabbed his hat from his flight suit pocket and took off running with a big smile on her face. She loves to steal his hat. Scott took the girls for a quick walk or I should say drive as Abby drove her pink Jeep so I could get dinner going. I am a little disappointed; we bought a bubble blower the other day and after using it only once, it is broken. The girls loved the bubbles so maybe I will have to find another one somewhere else. I guess Mckenzie wasn't ready to go to bed. I hear her shouting my name right now. Abby had hot chocolate for dinner and apparently she really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I bought a pair of sunglasses two day ago and now broken. Broken things suck.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers