3.07.2010

What a beautiful day! We took the girls on a walk and stopped at a neighborhood park. They were both so excited to be out of the house for a change. When we got close to the playground both girls screamed and Mckenzie couldn't get out of the stroller fast enough! Abby ran straight to the swings and Mckenzie followed suit. The smile on their faces was unbelievable! I love seeing them both so happy! Abby had trouble with the swing which surprised both Scott and I as she was so proficient at it before we left Pace. Hopefully it is like riding a bike and it won't be too long before she can swing on her own again. She was starting to get it, but still needed a lot of help. Poor Mckenzie got to go down on the slide all by herself. Scott thought I was watching her and I thought he was. Needless to say, she went down the slide headfirst. Thankfully it was a gentle landing (she landed with her hands and not her head) and she wasn't afraid to go down again! Tonight was bath night and Scott just mentioned the word bath and a few minutes later, Abby was running around upstairs with all her clothes off! We weren't even ready to give them baths, but whatever. That just meant they got to go to bed a little earlier too!
I was working on photo books for the girls (I think I may have given up on scrapbooking) and I thought I needed to order them today in order to use my coupon. Well, I worked all day on those books and I went to look at my coupon again and it doesn't expire for a couple of more days! At least now I can look them over again and make sure they are just right before I order them :)

2 comments:

  1. I never quite got a good start at paper scrapbooking, but I finished up a couple of digital pages yesterday. I'm going for one page per kid per month. Sounds easy, but not so much! The books are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with you on the digital albums. I'm committed to scrapbooking at least the first year and then after that I think digital is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers