3.25.2010

Mckenzie slept like a champ last night, so I think she is starting to feel better! Yeah! A trip to the grocery stored scored us another bubble machine today. The one I bought the other day quit working and so I thought why not, the girls really enjoyed it. So, when we went to play with the new one, I took the batteries out of the old one. The new one didn't work; tried new batteries and it worked for a little while. It seems to have a mind of it's own though; it doesn't matter if it is turned off or on, as long as the batteries are in, it is on. When it does work, it is really cool with a ton of bubbles. The girls were going crazy for it. I wish I knew what was wrong with this one so I could fix it. Anyway, I put new batteries in the old one and it that one works now. At least they have bubbles! Abby and I made cupcakes from scratch today! She is such a good helper, although there may be an egg shell or two mixed in! We took a walk this afternoon and stopped by the park. The girls had fun on the slide and the swings. Scott got home and we headed out to a local cafe for dinner. It had good food, but it took forever to cook our food. It wasn't really busy so I am not sure why it took so long. The girls are in bed now, well at least Mckenzie is. Abby is playing in her room and only God knows when she will give up and go to bed.
One finger does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers